Check the list of announced
ICCHP invites expert, groups, projects or organisations to organize Special Thematic Sessions (STS) to present a focused, detailed and comprehensive view to well defined topics of particular interest. STSs welcome both LNCS and Open Access Compendium contributions to support a broad view and allow interdisciplinary, cross-stakeholder discussion/exchange.
- set up and run a focused session of presentations in the program and
- coordinate and co-edit a chapter in the proceedings (subject to a minimum of 4 contributions accepted).
STSs present a detailed and comprehensive overview to the state of the art, progress and challenges in the selected very specific domain. The proceedings will become a visible and wide spread point of reference for these domains, in particular when running over several editions of the conference. Thereby STSs improve the quality of the ICCHP programme, presentations and proceedings
Successful STSs considerably contribute to the profile and visibility of organising and contributing organisations and persons. And most importantly, STSs strongly support the advancement of our field. They are a starting point for R&D and practice initiatives and cooperations.
ICCHP is proud that several STSs, running over many years, have became THE reference in their domain, enabling and efficiently supporting careers and cooperations.
COME AND GET INVOLVED!
- define a comprehensive topic and propose it to our STS co-ordinators
- set up a detailed description on icchp.org or on their own web page with a link to the ICCHP STS page.
- motivate and advertise to get interesting contributions for the session
- write an introduction (6-8) pages in camera-ready LNCS or Open Access Compendium format including all pictures, graphs, formulae and references) as a summary to the topic and the presentations (deadline April 5, 2024)
- plan the sequence of papers in the proceedings and presentations at the conference for the STS
- chair the sessions
Propose your Special Thematic Session(s) not later than January 19, 2024 to the STS co-ordinators by eMail.
Download the guidelines for organising and running STSs:
Contributions to an STS have to be submitted using the standard submission procedures of ICCHP.
When disseminating and advertising your STS, please make sure that contributors select your STS under the category "STS/Session" in the submission form.
Contributions to a STS are evaluated by the Programme Commitee and by the chair(s) of the STS.
Contributors are encouraged to get in contact with the STS chair(s) for discussing involvement and pre-evaluation of contributions.
Submission Deadline for Contributions to STS is the same as for all scientific contributions: February 2, 2024!
Contribute to one of the announced STS!