Co-operating organizations are membership organizations or project consortia that contribute to the success of the conference. They commit to do either one or both of the following activities:
- Promote the call for contributions on their websites, newsletters and during their events
- Propose and coordinate one or more special thematic sessions, policy sessions, workshops or educational sessions.
In return, the members of co-operating organizations will have the right to access the conference against the reduced fee, while the name and logo of the co-operating organizations will be published on the conference website and evtly. in the printed program.
Co-operating organizations might be asked to co-operate with the organizers in checking that persons applying for the reduced fee in the name of their organization are actual members.
- To become a co-operating partner of ICCHP-AAATE, fill in our application form.
- To fill in this form, you need a free account with ICCHP-AAATE webtool!
In case you already have an account and need a new password, check here.
- You can save the application form and come back for later updates or entering additional information at any time.