Download the Call for Contributions:
We are looking forward to welcoming your contribution to the following parts of the conference:
- Science, Research and Engineering Contributions: scientific papers which will be peer-reviewed by the Scientific Committee for presentation at the conference and publication.
For Science, Research and Engineering contributions we invite experts to organise Special Thematic Sessions (STS) for a comprehensive and focussed discussing and very particular domains. For further information please go to STS.
- Workshops, seminars, tutorials and educational sessions with you as facilitator/conductor/teacher
- Panel discussions and/or consensus building sessions guided by yourself and your colleagues
- Project exhibitions and demonstrations Product and service exhibitions and presentations
- Meetings in open or closed (invited only) format
Young Researchers’ Consortium Contributions, which are peer reviewed by our Young Researchers Committee. Young researchers are also encouraged to submit a paper for publication in LNCS or in our Open Access Compendium. For further information please go to YRC.
Please have a look at the glossary of topics related to the conference. Also be aware of key dates and contribution deadlines.
ICCHP-AAATE provides the following publishing options for contributors:
- Springer Science, Research and Engineering Proceedings (Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science series - LNCS)
- Open Access Compendium “Advancements in Assistive Technology, Accessibility and Inclusion” (DOI referenced)
PLEASE NOTE: These two options have different target readers and deadlines for the submission of abstracts and full papers.
Scientific Contributions accepted for publication and presented at the conference are invited to submit an elaborated and extended version of their work to a Special Issue of the AAATE Journal “Technology & Disability” dedicated to ICCHP-AAATE contributions. Details will be published on the ICCHP-AAATE web page and on the Journal page.
ICCHP-AAATE will also consider presentation-only contribution (no publication). Please get in contact with the conference organisers or session chairs with a short outline of your presentation in case you consider this option!
The Book of Abstracts will collect describtions and abstracts of all contributions to the conference. It will provide a comprehensive guide through the program, an overview to the activities in the field and an efficient means for dissemination and information.